Thursday, January 24, 2013

Resume

Okay, I hope I am doing this right.  If I did this correctly, you may view my resume here.

It was quite easy to upload this from my computer.  The only major difference is the fact that my resume in Office Word has a cool background and color like nice expensive paper.  I haven't figured out how to do that here yet.  I'll continue to experiment with it.

The NETS standard that jumps out at me here is number 5.  Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership, d.  contribute to the effectiveness, vitality and self-renewal of the teaching profession and the school and community.  It is important that we as teachers not only keep up our skills, but keep up our marketability.  Part of that is having an excellent resume on file at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment